Our business is ensuring you have the right home or business security equipment to protect your property.
There are many types of security equipment that are popular in Florida today.
- CCTV. This equipment is also known as closed-circuit television systems or security cameras. These cameras provide video surveillance of a property. The system might comprise itself of a single camera at an entrance, which is quite popular with homeowners. It might also entail a system of cameras throughout a public or private building; this is more common with businesses in Florida.
- Motion Detection Lights. These lights illuminate a property when they detect movement. This keeps our parks, patios, and properties safer at night. When someone comes lurking, they will be seen. Most run off as soon as these lights flood the place.
- Access Control Systems. Access control systems lock and unlock doors using high-tech security equipment. You can use a code or biometric factors like an iris scan or fingerprint to arm or disarm a property or space. This is great for businesses. Some systems even double as a timeclock!
- Burglar Alarm Systems. Burglar alarm systems are a staple in the home and business security industry. These devices help arm a property, protecting against thievery and vandalism. Today’s devices can also be wired into smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
So, why are Florida residents going gaga for burglar alarm systems? A few reasons come to mind.
- Protection – We like feeling safe. It is an essential human need. We can rest a little more soundly at night knowing that homes, families, and businesses are protected thanks to burglar alarm systems.
- Vandalism – When you pair a burglar alarm system with security cameras (commercial and residential) in Florida, you know that vandals don’t stand a chance. If they set off that alarm, the police will be on their way in no time flat. Their activities will be caught on camera, so what they do manage to vandalize will be evidence enough for the proper prosecution for the crime.
- Burglary – When it comes to Burglar Alarm Systems in Miami Lakes, residents are happy to know that burglary will be much harder to accomplish. In protecting their property, they can worry a little less about burglary.
- Fire –A burglar alarm system doubles as a fire protection device. If the device is wired into your smoke detectors, a sounding alarm will notify the police and fire department as well. You can focus on escaping the blaze instead of sticking around to call 911. The system does it for you. That’s even better when you aren’t home to protect your family or if the house is left unattended and fire breaks out.
Burglar Alarm Systems can protect homes and families from many types of threats. To learn more, contact POGO Security today.