Although it is easy enough to watch a movie, TV show, or sports game from your television, tablet, or smartphone, these convenient technologies don’t come close to providing the viewing experience of a home theater. The natural reaction is to associate a home theatre with the most lavish, extravagant homes, and assume it is not an attainable goal for you. However, you too can have a custom home theatre experience inside your home thanks to affordable technology and creative design strategies.
Choosing a location is the first step in determining how to install a Home theater system. In order not to disturb the central areas, the ideal space should be relatively isolated from the rest of the home. If you don’t already have a perfect spot to dedicate your home theater (think finished basement or attic) there are other options.
Some ideas include closing a second story loft, converting a spare bedroom or formal living space, even building an addition if it’s in your budget outside the family room.
Emphasize special features and small details
Whether you have chosen the ideal location for your home theater, or want some feedback on how to get creative with tight spaces, it is important to precisely plan logistics before starting the project. Pogo Security, a reputable, experienced home theater company will ensure everything is perfectly positioned and installed to guarantee an optimal viewing experience. visit www.pogosecurity.com for more details. Contact us at 305.510.0170 for a consultation regarding Sonos system installation. Start envisioning a true theater experience in your home! We provide full service from sales to installation including maintenance so that you are in peace of mind.
Some important features in your home theatre design, aside from the audiovisual equipment and automation system, include:
- The configuration-equipment arrangement, seating, proper entryway positioning to improve the viewing experience
- Lighting techniques to combat natural light and thoughtful lighting schemes for an authentic environment (dimmable recessed lighting and wall sconces)
- Acoustics: strategies for isolating external noise by designing the space to absorb sound rather than reflecting or transmitting it.
The advantages of home theatre are many:
- You select the equipment, the furniture, and space where your home theatre is located. Custom design. Each option is specific to your requirements and budget, which adds to your custom home theater’s overall enjoyment.
- Increase home value—Large area to dedicate or a small room to transform, nowadays people will get down payment assistance in order to buy any real estate property they like, now they have the ease of buying it even if they do not have the money right away, either way, a home theater system will enhance property value according to different real estate surveys.
- Social perks: If you like to entertain and invite family and friends, your home theatre will attract them. Game days for movie nights, sleeping parties for special events, the go-to spot for all things entertainment will be your home.
- Authentic experience— Imagine larger than life visuals, crisp sound, and plush seating that make you feel like you’re in a movie theatre without leaving your home (minus the ticket price and concession price!).
- Custom-designed home theater installation—Built just for you, the home theatre system from Pogo Security will be the product of your imagination.
Ready to tap into the manifold advantages of having your own home theater? Let Pogo Security take care of everything from choosing the system to the final installation. We provide our services at the below mentioned areas:
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami.
Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors.
Palm Beach County:
Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Riviera Beach, Wellington.