Here you can learn about AND how to Install Security Cameras DIY (Do It Yourself) in Any Facility!!!
- Dome Security Cameras
- Bullet Security Cameras
- HD/MegaPixel Security Cameras
- Box Security Cameras
- PTZ Security Cameras
- Wireless Security Cameras
- Hidden And Covert Security Cameras
- Special Use Security Cameras
- LPR – Licence Plate Recognition Security Cameras
DVR – Digital Video Recorder
NVR – Network Video Recorder
CCTV – Security Systems Cables:
- RG59 – Coaxial Cable – recommended distance up to 500ft
- RG59U – Siemiese Coaxial Cable(coax + power) – recommended distance up to 500ft
- RG6 – Coaxial Cable – recommended distance up to 1000ft
- RG6 messenger – Coaxial Cable (for straching cable between buildings,posts,etc…) – recommended distance up to 1000ft
- Cat 5 – Network Cable – Good for IP cameras (CCTV cameras need an extra CCTV baloon) – recommended distance up to 1000ft
- Cat 6 – Network Cable – Good for IP cameras (CCTV cameras need an extra CCTV baloon) – recommended distance up to 2000ft
- Fiber Optic Cable – unlimited distance
Adapters And Power Supply:
- Security Cameras System Power Supply
POGO SECURITY is a security solutions integrator company, not eCommerce or distributor!
The benefits in this dictionary is that you can learn your specific needs before you invite a company or DIY.
For those who decide to DIY or have an handyman nearby , we can supply a complete security cameras system kit that will fit your needs with full support,
All cables,connectors,adaptors,cameras and recording devices will be made and tasted by POGO SECURITY so you can have piece of mind and the satisfaction you deserve.
Hope you learned a thing or two and please let us know if we can help in any way.
Thank you – POGO SECURITY – 1800.POGO.369 OR 1800.7646.369